There's this YouTube who calls himself IndigenousSwiss and I freakin' hate him

OnlyCameHereToSay

OnlyCameHereToSay

Iron
Tells people how to get hunter eyes by being in the sun a lot, squinching, and punching himself, even though it's extremely obvious he has low orbitals and a low brow ridge and frankly his "hunter look" isn't THAT impressive. He even said in one video that someone can start getting hunter eyes by just "not being a bitch walking around town"...

Some incel cuck with eyes like Pepe the frog is going to try squintmaxing wrong around town and then he's going to rub somebody the wrong way because that's his way of "not being a bitch" and get beaten up.

These frauds on YouTube, I tell ya.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Cidre enjoyer, Preoximerianas and 2 others
Just punch your face and look at the sun bro.

At first I was thinking there's no way this person exists. When I seen he did exist I was just hoping he had a low sub count. Thankfully he only has 2k followers. Whew, just imagine if we had millions of dudes beating the shit out of their eye socket with a hammer or squinting at the sun all day. I'm concerned for this guys mental health.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 15065 and Deleted member 11770

At first I was thinking there's no way this person exists. When I seen he did exist I was just hoping he had a low sub count. Thankfully he only has 2k followers. Whew, just imagine if we had millions of dudes beating the shit out of their eye socket with a hammer or squinting at the sun all day. I'm concerned for this guys mental health.

Bro what the fuck this dude is nuts:lul::lul:

Seem like a nice dude tho

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
If millions of men bonesmashed the competition would be way higher every man would possibly be good looking

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas and mortis
Bonesmashing.....coping in disguise

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262

It's nice to see someone who is much more autistic than me

• +1
Reactions: Joje123
If millions of men bonesmashed the competition would be way higher every man would possibly be good looking
millions of men even most people have iq above 90,if you bone smash you know your iq is not higher than 50 :lul::lul:

I mean yall can believe what u want It looks and sounds stupid but for me personally i have noticed some angularity in the face

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF

don't worry he'll be at 100k in no time :Comfy:

I mean yall can believe what u want It looks and sounds stupid but for me personally i have noticed some angularity in the face
Same, bonesmashed for some months and have noticed some gains. People shouldn’t dismiss stuff so easily

• +1
Reactions: Wolfie and Deleted member 15065
don't worry he'll be at 100k in no time :Comfy:
It's taken him a year to hit the 2k mark. Even if punching his face, sun gazing and don't be a bitch worked to perfection he's just not going to hit that 100k mark any time soon. He's in the black pill niche essentially which is already very small. On top of that he's doing crazy things that a vast majority of people will be unwilling to do. Most black pill channels never reach 100k and I would be shocked if he ever reached 100k.

It's taken him a year to hit the 2k mark. Even if punching his face, sun gazing and don't be a bitch worked to perfection he's just not going to hit that 100k mark any time soon. He's in the black pill niche essentially which is already very small. On top of that he's doing crazy things that a vast majority of people will be unwilling to do. Most black pill channels never reach 100k and I would be shocked if he ever reached 100k.
the first 1k is the hardest. if he keeps shitting out videos, improves his thumbnails and titles a bit then he can easily do it. what's blackpill about it? it's a looksmax channel with severe autism mixed in. the crazier shit he does the more the normies will love the freak show