changing website

• I had a 27 minute chat today at 1:26 PM EST. Paid $29 to have someone from WP send me instructions to self manage changes to the website coded by WP. Have not received transcript of chat nor step-by-step instructions on how to change our site.

[redacted by staff]

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: No
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hello!

I just checked your support history here at WordPress.com, and you only have two forum posts: this one and https://wordpress.com/forums/topic/website-help-94/

To avoid any confusion, it’s important to distinguish between three different versions of “WordPress”:

1. The free, open-source WordPress software that powers your website.
    2. WordPress.org, the open-source project where you can obtain the software for free to use on your chosen hosting provider.
    3. WordPress.com, a managed hosting provider of the WordPress software, which is the platform you are currently contacting.

Since we have no record of a chat with you, we don’t offer any services that you described, nor do we have any services that cost $29, it sounds like you contacted a different company that either hosts or develops for the WordPress software. I would check your bank statement for that charge to clarify the company who you were in contact with.

I hope that clarifies things!

Reply to changing website