YITH Video problmes with size, removed the main product image resize thumbs

• Hello… I’m not an expert and I’m building a simple site using only a WP editor and I’m having difficulties adjusting spaces/sizes/etc. alover around. A few days ago I decided to use the YITH Video plugin (free version) and it creates some issues.

1) Since I activated the plugin, the main product image in the thumbs disappeared and it has been replaced by the YITH video icon which is also an ugly grey color and I would love to change it.
    2) The YITH video frame is different in size from the product gallery, so when you click in the thumbs, the image moves everything up and down.
    3) The thumbs themselves are also a bit too big… I can’t find a way to resize them without messing up other things.

Again, I’m not an expert and I mostly copy/paste codes (CSS or PHP) that I find in google and when they are completed… I’m able to do the basic adjustments but if the code is missing something, I’m lost. I will appreciate some help and if you provide me codes, please make them complete from A to Z. Thank you in advance.  

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

Reply to YITH Video problmes with size, removed the main product image resize thumbs