• Hello.

I have using this plugin for a few months and was all ok. But now when I tried to edit a feed goes to a 500 error server page. What to do? I can just create one new, but not edit?

Regards

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Same here, after update website went to ERROR 500. You should fix the lates update 5.4.11

Thread Starter play33

(@play33)

I already have this new update 5.4.11 I think this happen when update the page and update the version of CTX feed,. Even tried to uninstall and install again and no way to correct. I was going to purchase the premium but until have confirmation of correct working I will not buy.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by play33.
    Plugin Support ansarybadal

(@ansarybadal)

Hi @play33

Thanks for reaching us and sorry for the inconvenience.

We have tried to reproduce the issue on our test site by updating the plugin to it’s latest version but unfortunately we couldn’t recreate such and issue and we are being able to edit feeds without having any errors which indicates the issue you are experiencing could be a site specific issue.

In this situation, I would suggest you to delete the plugin and then reinstall and activate a new file by downloading it from the WordPress directory and try editing the existing feeds again. NB: Deleting the plugin won’t remove your old data.

However, if none of the above helps you to resolve the issue, please, roll back to the previous version 5.4.9 from here. Please, see this screenshot to know where to download the old version.

Once the old version is downloaded, deactivate and delete the current version and then install and activate the newly downloaded plugin file.

For more, please, contact us from here.

Best regards,

Thread Starter play33

(@play33)

Hello,

Tried both options but still can’t edit. Even creating a new feed I can’t edit it. How can I clean my page of CTX, including database and try to install fresh without data?

Regards

Plugin Support ansarybadal

(@ansarybadal)

Hi @play33

Can you please, reach us from here?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘500 server error’ is closed to new replies.