Home Forums Movies 2025 Oscar Original Song Predictions

2025 Oscar Original Song Predictions

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
6 days ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
BlueFox94
NilsBecky13
PrettyWitch
    Topics:

Yet another season, yet another predictions!

Topics:

Variety has already released their early predictions:

“Possible song” from “Beverly Hills Cop: Axel F” (Netflix)

“Possible song” from “Blitz” (Apple Original Films)

“Possible song” from “Mufasa: The Lion King” (Walt Disney Pictures)

“Possible song” from “Queer” (No U.S. Distribution)

“Possible song” from “Six Triple Eight” (Netflix) ***

ReplyCopy URL
    Topics:

I’d say also prolly,

Gaga song(s) from Joker 2

Song from Inside out 2

A Diane Warren song (prolly from her documentary)

Song from Wicked

ReplyCopy URL
    Topics:

Superear;ypredictiond:
    1) Diane Warren
    2) Joker 2
    3) Wicked
    4) The Lord of the Rings: The War of the Rohirrim
    5) Moana 2

ReplyCopy URL
    Topics:

Could this be the year Warren finally wins? As I said in the other thread I don’t think Gaga will release an original song for Joker 2, her only real competition could be a new song for Wicked by Ariana Grande(and I doubt the Academy will go for a pop star twice in a row)

ReplyCopy URL
    Topics:

As I said in the other thread I don’t think Gaga will release an original song for Joker 2

Why? The movie is a musical and I’m for sure it’ll have an original song. Question is, if she has worked on the score too

ReplyCopy URL
    Topics:

Why? The movie is a musical and I’m for sure it’ll have an original song. Question is, if she has worked on the score too

It has several original songs. Can’t say exact number (I know but it would be spoilery) but lets just say that there are several original songs and several old songs. They are evenly split. Musical numbers are not random at all. There’s a plot reason for them and for both type of songs. The movie is not all singing either. It’s intersected with songs but there’s normal dialog.

"The spice must sweep." - Paul Mua'Sweep

#DUNCSweep2025

ReplyCopy URL
    Topics:

After the RRR win, was delusional in hoping that another Indian song would be nominated.

Will probably still be that delusional again this year.

ReplyCopy URL
    Topics:

It has several original songs. Can’t say exact number (I know but it would be spoilery) but lets just say that there are several original songs and several old songs. They are evenly split. Musical numbers are not random at all. There’s a plot reason for them and for both type of songs. The movie is not all singing either. It’s intersected with songs but there’s normal dialog.

Ok eating my words then lol. To be honest Gaga possibly being win competive for three major categories(lead actress, score and song) worries me, I am afraid of a major votes splitting happening during the final voting process.

ReplyCopy URL
    Topics:

Ooooh nice! Any idea if Gaga co-wrote some of them? Ik she prolly wouldn’t miss this chance but yeah, do you have any idea?

ReplyCopy URL
    Topics:

Ooooh nice! Any idea if Gaga co-wrote some of them? Ik she prolly wouldn’t miss this chance but yeah, do you have any idea?

No idea, sorry. The person who saw the movie and described it to me didn’t work on it so I’ve heard nothing about who wrote original songs or the score. I just know that there are several original songs (won’t spoil exact number).

"The spice must sweep." - Paul Mua'Sweep

#DUNCSweep2025

ReplyCopy URL
    Topics:

Lowkey hoping the Joker songs don’t gain traction or for Gaga not writing them. We need Best Actress pleeeease.

It's all about the 3x Best Drama Series winner Succession!

ReplyCopy URL
    Topics:

“However, there is a door open for an original song (or two) to be added to the final version.” Ouuuuuuu!

ReplyCopy URL
    Topics:

I told you I had the feeling Gaga wouldn’t release an orginal song for Joker, she is too focused on getting that Best Actress award.

ReplyCopy URL
    Topics:

Selena Gomez has an Original song for the movie ‘Emilia Perez’ which is also the main soundtrack! The movie recently got the longest standing ovation yet at the Cannes this year!

ReplyCopy URL
    Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.