Home Forums Television

Television

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 topics - 1,561 through 1,575 (of 1,578 total)
Switch Forum
    • Topic
    • Views
    • 2005 Lead Actress in a Comedy – Emmy

Felicity Huffman won because she was perfect in the "Pilot". She should've won for the episode calle

Emmyfan

Felicity Huffman was the respected actress and Terri Hatcher swept with The Golden Globes and SAG, but I felt Marcia Cross played the character that I looked forward to seeing the most. Also, some of the supporting players upstaged the main characte

Started by: Emmyfan

• Views 4612
    • Posts 15
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • 2020 Nickelodeon Kids Choice TV nominees announced.
      Guest 2018

Done online, of course, but they still actually went forward with their awards: Kids TV show: Henry

Guest 2018

Done online, of course, but they still actually went forward with their awards: Kids TV show: Henry Danger Family TV show: Stranger Things Reality show: America’s Got Talent TV host: Ellen DeGeneres, Ellen’s Game of Games Animated series: Sponge

Started by: Guest 2018

• Views 1115
    • Posts 2
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • All Time Favorite Performance in Each Category

Didn't do the male drama categories because I haven't watched as many dramas and couldn't feel like

marcus_emn

DRAMA Lead Actor: Matthew Rhys, The Americans Lead Actress: Elisabeth Moss, Mad Men /Lauren Graham, Gilmore Girls Supporting Actor: Giancarlo Esposito, Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul Supporting Actress: Christina Hendricks, Mad Men / Christine Bar

1 2

Started by: Dan Backslide

• Views 4168
    • Posts 21
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • Friends season 3 and 4
      Gabriel P. (gabspss)

I like all seasons of Friends, but I agree that season 3 was a drop in quality. However I really don

Carlo

[quote quote=1203455298]I like all seasons of Friends, but I agree that season 3 was a drop in quality. However I really don’t know how to explain season 4, maybe it was good only for the ones who watched the whole season instead of random eps? PG

Started by: Carlo

• Views 3246
    • Posts 4
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • Emmy Decade Awards (2010s)
      Gabriel P. (gabspss)

For the moment I'll only pick for Comedy and Drama series. OUTSTANDING COMEDY SERIES 1. Fleabag, S

Villeneuve

Its crazy and amazing how Paulson, Williams and Kidman gave GOAT level performances in the same category, while more people like Moss (top of the lake), Lange, King, Coon etc... have also given great performances! I think this category has been the m

Started by: wolfali

• Views 2636
    • Posts 3
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • Glee at the Emmys
      forwardswill

I think there's quite a few reasons for this, the main ones being that it was very unlucky to debut

wolfali

[quote quote=1203452256]Season Six is a weird one for me because I know I enjoyed it a lot at the time but when I look back I can’t help but think of the flaws. It might be because the finale, whilst perfect fan service at the time, doesn’t hold

1 2 7 8

• Views 17971
    • Posts 107
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • The Crown: Season 3 (Part 2)
      wolfali

Could we see a full above the line Emmys sweep apart from perhaps writing going to Succession? The C

Kay

Wow I haven't watched this in weeks. I paused at episode 6 which was the best episode until that point. I should continue. [quote quote=1203450697]I have made it through the first 6 episodes of season 3 Tywysog Cymru (episode 6) seems like a very st

1 2 14 15

Started by: Paul Sheehan

• Views 121638
    • Posts 216
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • Drama Predictions (Part 5)
      methaddiction

Drama Series - Ozark (Succession) Lead Actor - Jason Bateman (Brian Cox) Lead Actress - Laura Linney

Kay

Wow... we're really on our way to part SIX in April. Did anyone feel enlightened or had their predictions impacted because of a particular discussion here in part 5... or in part 4... or part 3? because we really are going around in circles. but w

1 2 31 32

Started by: Chris Beachum

• Views 53337
    • Posts 467
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • Emmys vs. Golden Globes
      forwardswill

Prestigious? The Emmys by a mile. As a ceremony? The Globes by a mile.

m844

I wrote about this in the Killing Eve thread. There's no comparison. The GG have higher ratings than the Emmys (18.3 million for 2020 GG vs. 6.9 million for the 2019 Emmys), but that's because it's the first major televised awards ceremony of the yea

Started by: DvirBA

• Views 11215
    • Posts 13
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • Personal Emmys 2010-20
      wolfali

Decided to revisit this thread with 2020 again OUTSTANDING DRAMA SERIES Succession (HBO) The C

MisterScones

BEST COMEDY SERIES 2019-20: The Good Place (NBC) 2018-19: Barry (HBO) 2017-18: Atlanta (FX) 2016-17: Master of None (Netflix) 2015-16: Transparent (Amazon) 2014-15: Parks and Recreation (NBC) 2013-14: Review (Comedy Central) 2

• Views 2329
    • Posts 3
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
Viewing 15 topics - 1,561 through 1,575 (of 1,578 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.