Thread

Discover Pinterest’s best ideas and inspiration for Thread. Get inspired and try out new things.
Sew Logo Design, Thread And Needle Logo, Needle And Thread Tattoo Simple, Clothes Icon Logo, Needle Thread Tattoo, Needle And Thread Drawing, Needle Tattoo Design, Thread Logo Design, Sewing Needle Tattoo

Download this Premium Vector about Needle and thread silhouette icon vector illustration tailor logo with needle symbol and curvy, and discover more than 15 Million Professional Graphic Resources on Freepik

Marianna Gomes
In case someone comes along and is still interested in making the Embroidery 101: Stitch & Quilt Along or the Ruby market tote: Stitch & Quilt Along, I thought I’d post my choices for… Embroidery Floss Projects, Minecraft Beads, Embroidery 101, Yarn Color Combinations, Wall Hanging Craft Ideas, Hanging Craft Ideas, Yarn Bracelets, Cute Friendship Bracelets, Wall Hanging Craft

In case someone comes along and is still interested in making the Embroidery 101: Stitch & Quilt Along or the Ruby market tote: Stitch & Quilt Along, I thought I’d post my choices for equivalent colors from DMC threads. This first set coordinates with the Just Wing It by Momo for Moda that was used...

Rengoku’s Mom
Common Thread 동화 삽화, Illustration Pictures, Pictures Drawing, Visual Metaphor, Conceptual Illustration, Plakat Design, Principles Of Design, The Alps, Creative Posters

There are thousands of incredible artists, but not every one of them can make you think about life, society, and the future. Joey Guidone is a 33-year-old illustrator from Italy who, in his free time, loves hiking in the Alps around his town.

F
Florencia Forciniti
Blue Thread Aesthetic, Thread Aesthetic, Indigo Aesthetic, Indigofera Tinctoria, Indigo Color, Azul Indigo, Blue Inspiration, Mood Indigo, Dusty Green

It is hard to imagine the humble-looking, dusty green indigofera tinctoria plant would hold deep within its roots such a vast and complex history. Well known as the origins of indigo dye, this tropical plant has tracks that can take us all the way back to ancient Peru and Egypt, the tribes of Africa, India’s...

shyshy7chen