**********LONDON REAR STANDING 2 X AVAILABLE **REDUCED - £100 EACH (BELOW FACE VALUE)

mazminxmazminx Posts: 14
edited June 22 in Given To Fly (live)
https://secure.ticketmaster.co.uk/rs/3500604C8FED0E88/lp4zgtgbk

Reduced to 100 quid each on TM resale

Cheers

"Saw a trapdoor in the sun..."
Cardiff, Wales '00 -  EV - "Must have been one of those fuckin nice people" (Someone stole a PJ crew wallet on the sight seeing bus and PJ ain't been back to Wales since)
Reading '06 
London '07
MKB  '14
Rome '18
Hyde Park '22

Post edited by mazminx on

Comments

• mazminxmazminx Posts: 14
    Any takers folks? Just want these to go to a fan. I'm not happy with TM messing about with the prices - gutted I can't go.  thanks
    Cardiff, Wales '00 -  EV - "Must have been one of those fuckin nice people" (Someone stole a PJ crew wallet on the sight seeing bus and PJ ain't been back to Wales since)
    Reading '06 
    London '07
    MKB  '14
    Rome '18
    Hyde Park '22

Bargain £100 each. Less than I paid at the presale.
    Reading '06 
    London '07
    MKB  '14
    Rome '18
    Hyde Park '22

Any takers for a last minute bargain? Tm "kindly" won't show the tix when you search via "best tickets" then "best price", please use link above for 1 x or 2 x £100 rear standing tickets. thank you
    Reading '06 
    London '07
    MKB  '14
    Rome '18
    Hyde Park '22