FT: 2 Wrigley GA (8/29) for 2 good Indy tix

I have 2 GA tickets for the 8/29 Chicago show and am looking to trade them for 2 good tickets (GA or lower pavilion) to Indy show on 8/26.  Taking my 11 year-old to his first show and am just not sure about GA in Chicago in August...
"Don't be inspired by bullshit, cause it's out there. It will only inspire you to be a bullshit person yourself and a hollow empty human being and you'll die and leave nothing on the earth except the things that you took away from it." EV - 6/26/03

Comments

• know1know1 Posts: 6,772
    This post won't necessarily help you, but how do you trade tickets? Let's say I have a pair for the Indy show that I want to let a friend use. What is the way to make that happen other than coordinating it through Fan 2 Fan and then hoping they snag them before someone else?
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • RVMMFCRVMMFC Posts: 398
    If you can't find the Indy trade I have great field seats for both nights I would trade for the GA tickets 
    " I said there's nothing wrong with what you say. Believe me just asking you to sway. No white or black just grey. Can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?"
  • trunkjamtrunkjam Posts: 28
    Bumping this back up.
    "Don't be inspired by bullshit, cause it's out there. It will only inspire you to be a bullshit person yourself and a hollow empty human being and you'll die and leave nothing on the earth except the things that you took away from it." EV - 6/26/03
  • trunkjamtrunkjam Posts: 28
    RVMMFC said:
    If you can't find the Indy trade I have great field seats for both nights I would trade for the GA tickets 
    If nobody can help me out with the Indy show (which is closer to home), I may take you up on this...