Im selling One PREMIUM Barcelona 1 (July, Saturday 6th) face value

mumimumi Posts: 662
edited July 2 in Lost Dogs
Hi! I’m selling my PREMIUM ticket for the first BCN show, through Ticketmaster, face value 266,50 + Ticketmaster expenses
I’ve decided to sell it given I have no one to go to the concert with, and I got 2 GA tickets for the show on Monday (I’m bringing my sister to her first PJ show EVER 🤩)
Here’s the link if you’re interested, you can also DM me. I live in Madrid but ill be the whole weekend in BCN with my family.
https://secure.ticketmaster.es/rs/38719/lcw6lptr 

Uno es dueño de lo que calla
y esclavo de lo que habla.
Post edited by mumi on
Tagged:

Comments

• seeza_cseeza_c Bristol, UK Posts: 5
    edited July 4
    Hey Mumi, May I ask what the premium ticket means? Where would you stand? Thanks, Sarah
  • PearlDenizPearlDeniz Posts: 22
    Also I have one ticket for both shows. Due to my wife's health problem, Now, I have an extra one Ten Club ticket for each Barcelona shows (6-8). Since I am coming from Turkey, I cannot resell my extra tickets via Ticketmaster. If anyone is interested, can contact me.
    Fenerbahçe
    I'm interested in a 10c ticket please for either date. Is ti General Admission? Do you have a link to a website to buy it?
  • PearlDenizPearlDeniz Posts: 22
    As I am Turkish, Ticketmaster do not allow reselling tickets. Therefore there is no link. Yes, its GA and Ten Club early entry. I guess I can transfer tickets. Or we should enter at the same time
    Fenerbahçe
    edited July 4
    I've sent you a direct message!
    Post edited by seeza_c on
  • mumimumi Posts: 662
    seeza_c said:
    Hey Mumi, May I ask what the premium ticket means? Where would you stand? Thanks, Sarah
    Hi Sarah, I’d love to know what premium means too, but I wasnt able to understand it yet. I tried for the 10C tickets with no luck, this is what Ticketmaster would sell me at the time. Now Im debating between going by myself and selling it 🤣
    Ill probably end up going by myself, and I just know ill end up buying tickets to the Madrid show too 🤣🤣🤣

Uno es dueño de lo que calla
    y esclavo de lo que habla.