*** BARCELONA 1 - 2024 SETLIST THREAD ***

12346»

Comments

• silvosilvo Posts: 293
    so, respect is due, they’re finishing the tour! As we knew they would and that is why we love this band! However, they’ve missed some show that, for some, were the only ones we could attend. It would be really great if they could offer some kind of make up shows to us who missed out so that this doesn’t become the second album tour
    on the bounce that we don’t get to enjoy 
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,603
    This guy has a private view

I wonder why those Seats weren't sold?
  • D-DayD-Day Far From Home Posts: 278
    edited July 7
    cutz said:

Maybe to keep the crowd in the „band’s main view“ > as long as other seats are available  - and that was the case right before showtime yesterday, according to the „Desaster“ thread;)
    The counterpart to this open end is the back area in there, but it looks like seats were moved/upgraded back there.
    (pic;) And I think the „cheapest seats“ 311-315 were never ready to buy - similar case - it’s the other open end of the whole.
    > > as long as other seats are available > more expensive ones > 211-216.
    That detail tends to disastrous ticket sale strategy…:)

There are 2 people on the higher level in the picture- looks like the same.
    Post edited by D-Day on
  • vitovito Chicago Posts: 1,919
    D-Day said:
    cutz said:

Maybe to keep the crowd in the „band’s main view“ > as long as other seats are available  - and that was the case right before showtime yesterday, according to the „Desaster“ thread;)
    The counterpart to this open end is the back area in there, but it looks like seats were moved/upgraded back there.
    (pic;) And I think the „cheapest seats“ 311-315 were never ready to buy - similar case - it’s the other open end of the whole.

Sad, did they sell any tickets in Europe?😔 I will stand by my phrase 'Euromess tour 24' 6 shows, maybe and of the 9 scheduled none sold out(NOS doesn't count). Too bad they've had many legendary shows across the pond...hopefully they make it right and the fans come back whenever that may be🎸
    ALPINE VALLEY MUSIC THEATRE 1992
    SUMMERFEST MILWAUKEE 1995
    ALPINE VALLEY MUSIC THEATRE 1998
    UNITED CENTER CHICAGO1998
    THOMPSON-BOLING ARENA KNOXVILLE 1998
    ALPINE VALLEY MUSIC THEATRE 2000
    ALLSTATE ARENA ROSEMONT 2000
    ALPINE VALLEY MUSIC THEATRE 2003
    HERSHEYPARK STADIUM 2003
    TOLEDO SPORTS ARENA 2004
    AIR CANADA CENTRE TORONTO 2005
    UNITED CENTER CHICAGO 2006
    UNITED CENTER CHICAGO 2006
    VERIZON CENTER DC 2008
    UNITED CENTER CHICAGO 2009
    NATIONWIDE ARENA COLUMBUS 2010
    PJ20 NIGHT 1 Alpine Valley Music Theatre 2011
    PJ20 NIGHT 2 Alpine Valley Music Theatre 2011
    1ST MARINER ARENA BALTIMORE 2013
    IWIRELESS CENTER MOLINE 2014
    XCEL ENERGY CENTER ST. PAUL 2014
    CHICAGO 1 Wrigley Field 2016 
    CHICAGO 2 Wrigley Field 2016
    CHICAGO 1 Wrigley Field 2018
    CHICAGO 2 Wrigley Field 2018
    BOSTON 2 Fenway Park 2018
    ENTERPRISE CENTER SAINT LOUIS 2022
    Eddie Vedder Auditorium Theatre CHICAGO 2008

• Henderson7Henderson7 Posts: 28
    Just watched a video of Life Wasted and it sounded outstanding. They should pull that out more.
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,603
    vito said:
    D-Day said:
    cutz said:

Sad, did they sell any tickets in Europe?😔 I will stand by my phrase 'Euromess tour 24' 6 shows, maybe and of the 9 scheduled none sold out(NOS doesn't count). Too bad they've had many legendary shows across the pond...hopefully they make it right and the fans come back whenever that may be🎸
    Yes it is as I sat there for 3 shows out West on this Tour.

Maybe it's the decision by the Venue not to sell those Sections?
  • SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 6,072
    Just watched a video of Life Wasted and it sounded outstanding. They should pull that out more.
    Glad to hear it. I'll give it a Google and listen now thanks for the heads up and the good news.

p.s. Thanks for not dying on us Eddie.