Let’s Trade

Karljam18Karljam18 Posts: 53
I feel like I’ve reached the point of poster saturation where I can no longer find the wall space to frame and hang the posters I have. I recently purchased a band-signed grail poster (that was formerly in McCready’s personal collection) and feel like I’ve reached a milestone in my PJ collection journey.

I’ve amassed a lot over the years and am not looking to sell, but would love to do some straight across trades or even a 2-for-1 trade for some grails that I’ve always loved (Some old Ames, old Klausens, a few Munk Ones, etc) 

if you are like me and have a big portfolio stack and want to trade for something wall worthy, have a look at what I’ve got to trade and we’ll see what we can do. Have a look and let me know. Cheers!

https://expressobeans.com/members/trades.php?id=81416

Archerology
Karl Archer

Comments

• JS160349JS160349 Posts: 66
    Hey, I didn't feel like filling out a 10 page questionnaire to register for that site in order to see your collection.  Do you have Moline?
    Joey Stephan
  • Karljam18Karljam18 Posts: 53
    I do have Moline, but it is the listening party one from 2021. Same artwork, different decade.
    Karl Archer
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,825
    I dont bother w expresso beans anymore. Any chance you can post a list?
  • Karljam18Karljam18 Posts: 53
    if I can figure out an easy way to post the list, I will. Has Expresso Beans been blacklisted or something? I still find it very useful for keeping track of my collection.
    Karl Archer