Forums / Discussion / Q & A

3,281 total conversations in 496 threads

+ New Thread

A mysterious profile page

Last posted Jul 27, 2017 at 03:01AM EDT. Added Jul 26, 2017 at 09:17AM EDT
9 posts from 7 users

I know that account is 7 months old, but who the hell is this Julian guy who followed me without me knowing? He doesn't seem to have any posts, and there is a YouTube link to a video that isn't unavailable. Is it a spam bot or something? I hope you answer soon…because I want this user banned so much.

Sorry for not being active for a long time, was busy with other stuff, but I came back hopefully.

Link:

https://knowyourmeme.com/users/julian--9/wall

You're entirely too gullible for your own good.

It's a user with no activity nor any shared IPs and a dead youtube link on their profile. Possibly someone advertising a product on youtube (since it doesn't actually link to the youtube profile, just a separate video). Either way, the user has had no activity at all and their link is dead. It's a dead profile. I'll let mods do whatever they see fit.

HolyCrapItsBob wrote:

You're entirely too gullible for your own good.

It's a user with no activity nor any shared IPs and a dead youtube link on their profile. Possibly someone advertising a product on youtube (since it doesn't actually link to the youtube profile, just a separate video). Either way, the user has had no activity at all and their link is dead. It's a dead profile. I'll let mods do whatever they see fit.

I'd say make the profile wall into Riff-Raff so that shit can stay out of the forums.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!