*** Barcelona, Spain Fanviews Here 7.6.24 ***

2»

Comments

• Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,899
    edited July 9
    PJ_Soul said:
    Eddie and his family are moving to Spain???
    He said  ”Sorry for my spanish I will have to learn it better…when we move here… in december”.  I took it as a joke flirting with the spanish crowd
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • rahjiimrahjiim Posts: 142
    edited July 9
    PJ_Soul said:
    He said  ”Sorry for my spanish I will have to learn it better…when we move here… in december”.  I took it as a joke flirting with the spanish crowd
    Maybe he planned to avoid another Trump presidency? Didn't he plan to move to Canada in 2016?
  • RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 878
    rahjiim said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Maybe he planned to avoid another Trump presidency? Didn't he plan to move to Canada in 2016?
    Thats what im thinking as well. When Trump wins, Eddie and his family wil be living in Europe for 4 years. As a joke i think🤔
  • SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,524
    pdalowsky said:
    Amoungst other things that it felt like a life and death moment, that at times he couldn’t breathe and thought it might end up in hospital. He said it was something he’ll never forget 

bet he smoked all the way through it
  • FroggieFroggie Cork Posts: 234
    Unfortunately not one of our better shows. Our Ten Club seats were miles back and the sound was really echoey. Definitely the worst seats we have gotten. The crowd were dead around us and the floor was empty in front of us. The new visuals are cool but not having the concert shown all or most of the time on the big screens isn’t great. Couldn’t see the band especially for the first few songs with the lights down low. Won’t be getting seats through TC again. So many better seats were unsold on the night on Ticketmaster up to 9pm. Thankfully Night 2 worked out way better. First time seeing them in Barcelona, will definitely be back if they return. 
  • Joshfox22Joshfox22 Newcastle UK Posts: 37
    Onto my 20+ show but there was something really really special about Barca first show. 

Felt like the band and the crowd really needed it and every single person showed up for it. I don’t know if that was because of the cancelled shows or for them being so ill. Maybe it was me who really needed it haha 

All I know is the energy was really intense, what a show man. 

Was in awe walking back to the nearest bar 
  • greenmannycgreenmannyc Posts: 11
    edited July 13
    First Barcelona show was definitely special. Band was on fire and the crowd too. Second show was great too, with an awesome setlist but crowd's intensity was miles away from the first show. In any case, a real privilege attending both shows. MadCool in Madrid was just a festival-show (with incredible version of Black) but the band seemed way less motivated that in Barcelona shows. In any case, the band is in great shape and I would happily attend all shows of the tour if I could. It seems that the band members are really living for the moment and enjoying every single second they are on stage. And Mike McCreay is at his absolute best!
    Post edited by greenmannyc on